Monday, March 2, 2009






























Well, what can I say i'm not much of a blogger. But after being told that I'm suppose to here I go again.









First off here is not most recent photo of Elijah. He Loves being out side even with a foot of snow. These were taken in Jan.


This Picture was taken shortly before I made the bottles vanish. Well in the last several months alot has taken place. The house we moved into is final ours, well in our name anyway. We found out we are exspecting a girl in the beginning of may. Adam is still driving for Gurney and getting school work done when he can. I have started school again and i'm very nerveus about being able to do this. I'm taking one class at a time on-line. So I should be able to do it. With one class at a time by 2017 i'll have my bachlar's.



With a new baby on the way Elijah it getting very excited. In the last couple of days he has informed me that he wants the baby now. We have to remind him that we still got 10 weeks to go before she will be healthy enough to come. Anyway, no promises how long before I update this again.






Up top are some pictures from last year.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations about expecting. That news is always exciting. The same thing with blogging happens to us. We do it them go months/ nearly years without doing it. But we try to keep n touch. Looks like life is full and fun for you guys. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. My jaw dropped when I saw your newest post. :)
    I love the pictures, sorry to hear you are uncomfortable, but at least you aren't miserable right?
    I can't wait for a new baby, but take your time so you can be healthy Hannah, we will see you when you are born.

    ReplyDelete