Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

THIS IS A LONG ONE.
OK so i'm not so good at this blogging thing but what can I say. I think anyone with more then one kid can get one batch of dishes done and still be alive when finished is an amazing person. I had a hard time keeping up with just Elijah while I was pregnant and know with Elijah and Hannah i'm lucky to get lunch and dinner prepared. Everyone knows how much I love to cook (not).


Well, Hannah is now six weeks old. Boy does time fly. At four weeks she started gaining wait normally. I thought it would take longer since she was four weeks early. But all is well, she is developing her own personality. She loves to being sitting up and looking around. Even when I am burping her she wants to being facing out away from me or side ways. If ever she lets me burp her while laying on my shoulder I know she is super tired and will fall asleep before I even get a burp out of her. She eats like her Brother and Daddy, she is always hungery. She always knows when i'm about to make dinner and work in the garden. That is when she decides to eat, even if I try to do it earler or later then usual. I love having a little girl to put dresses on and put little hair things in. Though I had a tuff time getting this dress on her. It is probably because it is pink. Aint she cute. She has a buetiful smile and a laugh. She actually started laugh in Relief society a couple weeks ago and and alot of the sisters started laughing to.
Elijah LOVES his little sister. We actually had some visiters a couple of weeks age and they were taking turnes holding Hannah when he told them " My baby, put down." Elijah is doing great now that it is summer. He loves to be out side playing and helping in the garden. So much for buying the swing set. He likes to help water more then anything. Even if it is just the grass. We finally got the back yard fenced so that I don't have to chace him back to the house. He just learned to pedal is bike. He really didn't want to do it because he can go faster when pushing him self with his feet. But one day he just started doing it. Oh, and you must not forget the helmet.


Elijah Had alot of fun this weekend. We went up to Fillmore where my Dad is buried. My Aunt Diane and Uncle David, Aunt Sherrie and Uncle Cary, Cosin Lisa, and My Cousin Sarah's two boy's Aden and Ethan where there. Sarah had to work. Well, the three boys had alot of fun together. They ran around holding hands together in the cemitery while we took pictures for our geneology. Elijah roasted marshmeloows for the first time, and only liked the chocolate, gave the rest to Daddy. He also got to ride a forwheeler with Daddy and Uncle Andrew.

If you want to hear an amazing story about Elijah and Ethen you'll have to ask me some time. Let's just say Elijah was are little hero though he got in trouble to.


The following pictures where taken buy my future photographer Elijah.



















































































3 comments:

  1. Pretty good pictures for a short guy, huh? Lets talk about great ways to wast money...buy a toy for your kid and throw the box away. Next time try buying a toy and throwing that away, but remember to keep the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was fun. We have gone the last few years but Jaimi and Tyler had a wedding to shoot and I had school. Sorry we missed it. Cute Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elijah riding a tricycle? How old is he again?

    ReplyDelete