
On July 18 we went to Bryce Canyons. We had planned on going to Capital Reef but thanks to Joe and Marie we tagged along with them to Bryce's. Uncle Andrew had as much fun as Elijah. Those to couldn't stay out of the water.






The whole gang, well all most.
All that came.
Joe, Marie, Veronica, Tyler, Sam, Brealynn, Brenna.
Patti Davis, and her girls, Anna, and Breann.
Grandma Mitchell, Adam, Me, Elijah, Hannah, and Andrew.
So Hannah has grown so much in the last couple of weeks. She has always been really smily but now she is laughing alot. Watch the video below to hear her go. She even laughs harder then what you'll see. Every day she develops a little more of her own personality.
Well Elijah has become the little turkey. He just got potty trained, k. So I was picking him up at the college pool were his aunt was watching him and he said he needed to go potty. So we headed in side. Well, lets just say he had Uncle Andrew and water on his mind. He had no intentions of going potty. Also yesterday, while I was feeding Hannah he asked if he could play with the cars. Of course I said yes not thinking what he was thinking. A couple minutes later he came down stairs with uncle Andrew's remote control car. Elijah knows he can't play with it with out asking. Well, I couldn't get made at him because he really did ask to play with it even though I didn't mean to.
Till next time take care.

That video of Hannah laughing is SO cute! None of my kids laughed that hard at that age. And Elijah's potty trained?? Good job!
ReplyDelete