Monday, November 16, 2009

Three Years Old


Ok, I can't believe he is going to be 3 years old this Saturday.  Boy, does time fly when you least expected it to. 
Let's see, at 3 years old this little guy is:
  • Not so little
  • Loves trains
  • Is talking more and more
  • Loves his Puppy Meeko
  • Loves the outdoors
  • Playing with his cousins and friends
  • Spaggetti or noodles are is favorite foods
  • Daddy or is it Daddy's Truck.  May be both
  • JUST BEING A BOY
K, on to a different note.  I  have started a web site to help earn some extra money.  I am asking for some help.  On the web site is a forum page for questions for mom's.  I would like it if you could go in and ask questions and help answer them to get things started.  Also, if you order anything from Amazon or Wal-mart do it through my site and I would greatly love it.

Lullabycribs.com


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Elijah. What a big boy. You'll have to tell us more about the new business at play date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make a little cake for him at playdate, a little playgroup birthday party will be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the website?
    Can we call or Skype you on his b-day? We miss you.

    ReplyDelete