Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Crawling!!!


Take a good look, this is what happens when you take an Oreo away from a baby.  Don't worry she didn't have a reaction because of the creamy middle.   The reaction was because I took it away.

So I forgot to tell you the big thing.  Hannah is crawling.  She started a little over a week ago.  And boy can she move.  Once her stomach wasn't hurting she was rolling over like a champ and skipped the scooting  phase and right to crawling.  I no I'm in trouble though because she so badly wants to be walking and following big brother around. 

6 comments:

  1. Poor Hannah! Give her back the OREO!!!!
    Fun times --crawling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job hannah! i'm jealous! mason will never learn to crawl...he seems to be skipping right to walking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL, I love the pictures. Remindes me of the time Glen got aold of grahm crackers and was in love. Then I found out they had honey so I took it away. Lets just say I caved on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Hannah, she can't have anything I absolutely love.

    ReplyDelete