So we made English muffin pizzas the other night and Elijah was so excited to be able to help, as usual. He kept making the cuties faces as he put the topping on them.
As you can tell my fridge needed some major cleaning. As I was getting ready to clean it Hannah decided that she of course needed to help. This little lady is into everything. She can also climb the stairs faster then any child should. Why do baby's and kids have no fear of anything.
As if the bottle wasn't enough she thinks that she can eat the balloon as well. Actually all she wanted was the top were the not was so she could chew it. I was so surprised that she didn't pop it, but when Elijah had it, it poped when he through it in the air.
Those pizza's look good! Your kids are too cute!
ReplyDeleteEnglish muffins for pizza? I'll half to try it with Rachel she'd love it.
ReplyDeleteWe love make your own pizza night. Way to go on cleaning your fridge. That is one job I hate.
ReplyDelete