OK, so good Mom turns naughty. I just could not help myself when Elijah told me I should jump.
So as you can see bed didn't get made.
Daddy just had to take a picture.
So Hannah was trying to help do laundry but ended up needing help her self. Though I don't think she knew she needed the help. She was trying to lunge into the basket, but it lunged first.
At game last night Hannah Was just to cute when we found her under the table. At first she was chewing on the table but then spotted the table and then looked up when she saw the camera and gave me a big smile.
My kids love to play with the laundry baskets. They walk around the house with them on their heads and bump into the wall. Too funny.
ReplyDeletewhat a title
ReplyDeleteAAAHH! Attack of the laundry basket. (At lest it isn't killer laundry, speaking of laundry...
ReplyDeleteOh I miss those two so much, I wish you could visit more. Glen asks for Hannah any time he sees hearts, candy, the mall, gifts...sounds like he is in love. =D (don't ask me why those things remind him of Hannah.)
Looks like a lot of fun! Great mothering!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Hannah in the clothes basket is hilarious! You are brave to do laundry while the kids are awake.
ReplyDelete