So on Monday some friends and I had a cake decorating day. We were taught how to make Fondant and yes my home making skills are getting better. Scary, I know!!!! Anyway this is what mine turned out. I tried making it red and it turned out to be pink. O well it still tasted good.
Can you find the baby?
It took me a while to find Hannah. I thought I had looked in her room, but I all I had done is look over her since she was in the closet with all her toys.
Hannah's first time dumping her food on her head.
On friday we went to St. George, becasue Adam had a meeting to go to. We spent the time at the park, enjoying the warm weather.
Hannah Loved the swings, she just smiled and laughed the entire time.
She also loved the wood chips, the perfect size, fit right into the mouth.
It took me a while to find Hannah. I thought I had looked in her room, but I all I had done is look over her since she was in the closet with all her toys.
Hannah's first time dumping her food on her head.
On friday we went to St. George, becasue Adam had a meeting to go to. We spent the time at the park, enjoying the warm weather.
Hannah Loved the swings, she just smiled and laughed the entire time.
She also loved the wood chips, the perfect size, fit right into the mouth.






Wow Jen that cake looks amazing. How did it taste? The only fondant I have tried was nasty, but I hear some are good. Did you do the icing on the sides too?
ReplyDeleteI better be warm when you come up. I want to PLAY.
Adam and Elijah said it was really good. You know me and frosting. Yah made the icing to.
ReplyDelete