While I was cleaning today I ran across this paper that was fun, I had kept it for later. So here is Later.
What is Your Name? Sometimes when you have a stressful day or week (or Month), you need some silliness to break up the day. Here is your dose... The following is an excerpt from children's book, :Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants", by David Pilkey: The evil Professor forces everyone to assume new names....
Use the first letter of your name to determine your NEW first name:
a=stinky
b=lumpy
c=buttercup
d=gidget
e=crusty
f=greasy
g=fluffy
h=cheeseball
i=chim-chim
j=poopsie
k=flunky
l=booger
m=pinky
n=zippy
o=goober
p=doofus
q=slimy
r=loopy
s=snotty
t=falafel
u=dorkey
v=squeezit
w=oprah
x=skipper
y=dinky
z=zsa-zsa
Use the first letter of your last name to determine the first half of your NEW last name:
a=diaperb=toilet
c=giggle
d=bubble
e=girdle
f=barf
g=lizard
h=waffle
i=cootie
j=monkey
k=potty
l=liver
m=banana
n=rhino
o=burger
p=hamster
q=toad
r=gizzard
s=pizzia
t=gerbill
u=chicken
v=pickle
w=chuckle
x=tofu
y=gorilla
z=stinker
Use the last letter of your last name to determine the second half of your NEW last name:
a=headb=mouth
c=face
d=nose
e=tush
f=breath
g=pants
h=shorts
i=lips
j=honker
k=butt
l=brain
m=tushie
n=chunks
o=hiney
p=biscuits
q=toes
r=buns
s=fanny
t=sniffer
u=sprinkles
v=kisser
w=squirt
x=humperdinck
y=brains
z=juice
So for my family we are now
Adam=Stinky Wafflebrains
Jen= Poopsi Wafflebrains
Elijah=Crusty
Hannah=cheeseball
We had getting everyone's names tonight. Elijah just laugh that Hannah was a cheeseball. Later he said tat those weren't names and that his name was Elijah. He gets funny about what we can call him. Little turd, I mean Elijah.
Hope you enjoy.
I suppose for this moment I am Poopsie Monkeybuns. K- now that moment is over. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is cute I am Snotty Liversniffer!!! hahah!!
ReplyDeletePinky Gigglechunks says that I prefer my real name. Thanks for the laugh.
ReplyDelete