Monday, June 27, 2011

Nothing Much

Nothing really going lately, we are all settled in the new house and the kids are loving being able to visit more with cousins and playing out side.  We signed up for the reading program at the Enoch Library and the kids are sort of liking it.  Story time is hard for them to sit through with so many kids, but we are working on it. 
So far Adam has been home every weekend except for the very first weekend we moved back.  He is doing dry goods.  and driving solo which he loves.  So right now we all are doing pretty good. 

Nothing more to post about. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so glad he can be home on the weekends. I hope this is a regular thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the move was a good idea. We need to get together when I remember.

    ReplyDelete