Over Labor day Weekend my Parents came down from Wyoming to visit. We enjoyed our family time together. We went boating and just had fun visiting. When they came they brought Hannah "her" tomato's and grapes. While here they also helped Andrew get the truck all packed up so he could move up to Wyoming with them. So I no longer have any of my side of the family down here. Good thing I got good family and friends down here though.
Grandpa Watson, Elijah, and my nephew Tyler. We invited Dave, Jessie, Tyler, and Emily to join us. We went to Minersville lake. Went there last year as well and were just shocked when we pulled up and the water was so low. It took me a while to figure out that not only was it low from the drought, but because the lake water was used to help put out fires that were near here during the summer.
Grandpa was brave this time out as he let the boys take over driving the boat.
Grandpa almost gets thrown out when Elijah or Tyler can't remember who it was took a sharp turn and Grandpa almost went in. Elijah is driving in this picture but there is another picture that Tyler is driving and it also looks like Grandpa is about to fall in. But Grandpa this is why we need to sit in the boat!!!
Tyler driving.
Daddy and Hannah taking the puddle jumper. Any one who is a star gate fan would no that term. This little tiny boat reminds of a puddle jumper for some odd reason, call me weird, I will totally understand.
Hannah and all her cuteness.
My brother in law Dave and his wife Jessie.
Elijah decide he could put the sunscreen on him self. I was walking up to him and he said Mom I did and insisted he didn't need any more help rubbing it in. Lets just say Daddy had to help him.
I love Tyler's face in the picture
Adam and Emily.


No comments:
Post a Comment