Monday, November 19, 2012

Elijah's 6th Birthday

In October the kids and I headed up to Wyoming to help out my parents while my Dad was recovering from some health problems.  While there we had to get the kids out of the house for a while so we took them to the park.  The kids love this park, there is a lot to do, and there is a big Jet and a tank on display. 

Hannah and Elijah Loved this (what ever you call it) they ended up sitting on it later and spending a lot of time on it. 

Mr. Monkey

Crossing the monkey bars for the very first time by him self.


This picture shows just how big Hannah is getting. 
After Wyoming we headed down to Salt Lake were my Mom and I were going to Time Out For Women.  While there we went and got Pizza for an early celebration of Elijah and my Dad's birthday's. 
I love that Elijah's expressions are always so exciting when he gets gift's.  There is never any complaints that he didn't get what he wanted. 


Elijah's first snow Angel of the year.


Pink Queen.

I love this picture, he looks like he has shear happiness makeing this snow angel. 

This year we celebrated Elijah's birthday the weekend before his birthday.  This is also his year for having friends over in stead of just family.  So Saturday night we had a whopping 18 kids over for pizza, cake, ice cream, and lots of fun. 

Elijah's cake that his Aunt Brittney made for him.  I new I wouldn't have any time this year do to Adam's company Christmas party the day before.  So Brittney came to my aid.



Elijah is such an amazing little man.  He surprises me every day with all the things he says and does.  I love that as of right now he still isn't afraid to say I Love You in public and will give me kisses every day.  He is so loving and sweet, and can be very protective of his family.  He still loves cars and trucks, and the bigger they are the better.  He wants to be a baseball player, pilot, and a truck driver at this point in time.   He is such an artist, the day doesn't go by that he hasn't made some sort of drawing or project.  I can never get my desk clean because his drawing are always getting put on the desk.  If I am preparing some thing in the kitchen he isn't far behind and asking if he can help.  He is at that age were he wants to know every thing and often times gets upset if I give the simple answers.  He is such a tender hearted young man and can't wait to see what the next year will bring for him.

1 comment: