Friday, December 28, 2012

Sledding Finally

Wow, so I have been doing this all wrong.  While trying to get these posted, I kept getting errors saying I have reached my photo limit.  WHAT!!!   I have never thought about the size limits.  So if you have good sized photos you can only go up to 1G of photos, Unless your photo is under 250K then it doesn't go towards your 1G of free space.  So if my pictures look like they have lost quality it is because they have.  For Blogging purposes any way.
 This year Elijah really wanted to help with the Christmas lights.  We thought he could give it a try.  If he didn't listen to one thing Adam said he would be done and have to get down. Well he listened, he was actually a little scared when he got up, but did a good job.  He sure was Happy after they finished and turned the lights on.

 OK is this not a totally diva girl.  After not going sledding last year because the snow didn't stay long enough we were finally able to go this year.  The Sat. before Christmas We all spent 2 hours sledding.  Yes I even gave it a try.  Elijah wanted me to keep going with him, because "Mom, your fat tummy makes us go faster."  Yea I guess that is one way to say it, more weight does help.  I only made it down twice, once with each kid.  Adam had to help me up, after putting on the snow suit and coat I had to roll out of the sled.  Elijah, bless his heart tried to help. 
 The two kids had so much fun.  Hannah was a little nervous since she hasn't gone by her self before, but after a few times she was even trying to go down backwards.  Got to what brother does right!!!  
Elijah even started a snow fight, And then all three of them ganged up on me.  After running up the hill to get away I was ready for a nap. 

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't matter how much you weigh getting out of a sled and tromping through the snow is a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete