Growing up I had now desire of dressing up in pink things and well being girlie. So it's funny to most of my family that I can't find enough girl stuff for Hannah. Check out her first doll that I found at Wal-mart. The first day I gave it to her she wouldn't let it go. She even fell asleep with it and was still holding after two hours in to her long nap of the day. Now she likes to chew on it.
So the time has come that Adam and I have to start take one on one activities with Elijah and Hannah. Elijah has started pushing buttons to get more of our attention. So Saturday we decided we were going to go to the Park, but go figure it rained. So, we took him out to eat to get his favorite food. CHIPS AND SALSA. Yep he loves salsa, and the hotter it is the better. That's my boy, he even once tried to just drink the salsa right out of the bowl. Anyway. we also went to the fun time inflatables on industrial road. Elijah had so much fun that we could keep up.
That is so cute with her dolly. Leta still won't play with hers, she wants trucks!
ReplyDeleteHannah is sooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteWhere does the time go. Didn't you just give birth? Getting a snuggly is so much better than having them addicted to the baba.
ReplyDeleteThat is SO cute! And I didn't know they had a bounce house place here! We'll have to go when it gets cold instead of park day!
ReplyDelete