Tuesday, October 6, 2009
New Signed Name
So I changed my signed name on my account to A Learning Mom. I have decided that my kids are constantly teaching me and I don't realize it till later. For example, yesterday I was busy with canning (still) and Elijah decide that he needed a sack lunch because daddy had one. I told him no and that it wasn't time for lunch anyway. I know I am a mean Mom. Well, a little while later I found him taking the apples we had picked and putting one apple into all the zip lock baggies. So I had around 25 baggies with one apple in it. So, you're wondering what I learned. Well, I learned that Elijah is just like me. SCARY!!! If you don't get what you want you'll find some way of achieving it if possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be glad that is all he did with the apples. A does more frustrating things, like take one bite then hide the apple in a place where I won't find it until it is moldy.
ReplyDeleteSo true.
ReplyDelete