I can't believe that she is six months already. When we went in for her physical she is in the 50% in all area's.
She was 17.2 lbs and 26.5 inches long.
Well, every thing is pretty quite here at our house. Daddy is at work, Uncle Andrew moved out, and Grandma is up at Aunt Ruth's with the new baby.
Oh, did I mention that canning is OVER. I haven't felt so re leaved since, well, in a long time. My intire pantry is full and are bedroom is now a storage area for our food. I never really understood why mom's room was always a mess. I do now. It seems if there isn't any room anywhere else in the house that it ends up in my room. Poor Adam, when he is home is always tripping over stuff. It is official, we now have a small one years food storage thanks to Mom's help. We want more though so we aren't just scrapping by, but at least I can say we would survive for a year. Oh, and I have to make sure I replace what I use.
Anyway, have a great rest of a Sunday day.

Hannah is darling in those bright colors.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear it was a quiet day. :)
Glad to hear the canning is over....wanna can some pumpkin? Well, I don't know if I can part with any, too many yummy recipes! :)