Friday, January 8, 2010
It's a Sad Sad Day
We had to say good bye to Meeko today. Wednesday we found out that Hannah is also allergic to cats and dogs. No wonder I couldn't seem to get her rashes and every thing cleaned up. Hopefully here in the next week or so she will be all clear. Who knows maybe she will start growing some more hair. We will miss Meeko, I was starting to get her all potty trained and she and Elijah had to much fun together. I am glad that he is still young enough that he doesn't quit understand what happened and won't hate me later for making her go away. Though he did yell Meeko no go bye bye. I explain why she had to go and then he seemed OK. Elijah has such a sweet heart that if some one hurts or is sick he feels really sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That poor girl!! You guys can't seem to catch a break :(
ReplyDelete:(
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear, we'll miss her too.
Hope Hannah is doing well. One day she will grow hair, and then you will wonder where it all came from. :)
I'm sorry! When we had to give up our dog Brody and Drew were so sad, it broke my heart. Elijah is so sweet! Hopefully things will get better with Hannah soon!
ReplyDeleteEliajh is so sweet, I bet he would even give up trains to help Hanna feel better, well maybe not trains, but difinitly goldfish.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you found out what else is making her have allergies, hopefully that is it and you can have a nut free, apple free, cat free, dog free, beef free, strawberry free, dairy free home.
Are you sure it wouldn't be easier to live in a bubble? =D
Some times it definitely seems like it would be but you wants to go that direction.
ReplyDelete