Sunday, January 24, 2010

 
While giving Hannah a bath this week Elijah thought it would be fun to see if the tub letters would stick to her.  To his excitement the stuck but only for a short time.  He also decided that it was time to washer her and took a cup and splashed her face.  Lets just say that after that she no longer want to be in the tub. 

On Monday we went to St. George to look for a dress for my Mom.  While we were at the mall Elijah spotted the rides and Wanted to ride the fire truck and the rocket.  To his great disappointment he only got to sit in them.  Ya, I know mean Mom.


One of Elijah's favorite lunches is Ramen noodles.  So, I decided that since Hannah was eyeballing them, that I would let her try some.  My mistake.  She loved them.  All she wanted was more and more.   It was so much fun watching her that Daddy even got in the middle of the fun.


Watching her eat the noddles reminded me of some thing Elijah did when he was a month older the Hannah.  I had made some spinach and I put a little bit on Elijah's tray while doing that Elijah reached up to my plate and grabbed a handful of my spinach and shoved it in his mouth.  So I quickly put my plate down so that I could grab the remaining spinach out of his mouth.  So Elijah smiled and pushed my hand away and quickly tried to shove all of it in his mouth so that I couldn't get it.  I wasn't about to put my fingers in his mouth.  HE BITES. Lets just say when I wanted spinach from then on I had to hide in order to some.  


For all those that would like to know.  Mom and Roy are getting Married on Feb.13th up in Orem.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Hannah :) Leta LOVES ramen noodles, I open a can of Veg All and put in with her noodles and she goes crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's Veg All? Glad she wasn't allergic to the noodles. Too bad about the bath help. We use our bathtub like a swimming pool because we're cheap. I hate it when one ruins the fun for the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't funny that when our kids cry we take pictures? You have to document the good and the bad right? Hahaha poor Hannah! Congrats to your mom too!

    ReplyDelete