It has been a while. Been a little busy trying to get Mom moved up north. Boy does the house feel empty or what.
I had to put this picture in of Hannah. isn't she just to darn cute.
Elijah jumping on to the trampoline. Hannah decided she needed to try. I just couldn't bring my self to let her try just yet. She wasn't to happy with me and climbed back up for another try.
Hannah helping Grandma pack. Elijah was so helpful. He would carry little things out to the truck for us. You know the little tedous things. Well when every thing was pack and ready to go, Elijah told us to unpack and put every thing back in Grandmas room. He wasn't to happy to that Grandma Watson was leaving. Weird to say that, instead of Grandma Mitchell.
This was taken a few weeks ago when we went up north to see our new additions to the family. Here Reanna, Glen, and Elijah are playing a game. I would rather not say the name of it. I'm a afraid Elijah will hear me just type it and want it.
Hannah got in to the fun as well. Just playing with everything else accept the game.
She just couldn't leave with out giving a kiss to her cousin Benjamin.
Roy (Dad) and Jerna (Mom)
Married Feb. 13, 2010
Don't they look happy.
Elijah and Daddy horsing around.
Laughs tons of laughs. What a great day.
Check out the cracker in her mouth.
Wants more crackers.
Such a happy couple!!
ReplyDeleteThat was a fun day. I love that the bride and groom went barefoot.
ReplyDelete