Monday, May 10, 2010

Finally May flower FUN

After cleaning up the pods from a tree in our front yard, I decided that the tree had to go.  1.  The tree was a messy tree, a hard to clean up. 2.  The pods were poisons.  Seeing as Hannah puts every thing in her mouth, that could be a problem.  We have already had to do the Heimlich on her, don't want to deal with the poison to.  So Adam and his Dad cut the tree down a couple weekends ago, and Elijah wanted to play on it before we cut in to fire wood pieces. 
Well, I finally broke down and ordered the jogging kit for our burly trailer.  And can I say it is about time, I am loving it.  And the Kids Love it.  Hannah preferred to rind down on the floor part.  She was loving how the wheels went around and around. 

Hannah is so enjoying the wonderful weather that we get to enjoy so spontaneously. 

This Weekend Grandma and Grandpa Watson came for a visit and we spent a lot of time out side at the park and in the yard and just having fun.  Hannah Didn't want to be left behind in anything so I let her follow Elijah but I was close behind.  With Elijah he is always on the go, but not when he was Hannah's age.  She is going to always have us on the move.  Makes me wonder what she will be like when she is Elijah's age.  SCARY....

Elijah was able to get out the Bat and Ball that Grandma Watson Gave him for his birthday in replacement for his puppy Meeko.

So, I have decide that I can not keep all of Elijah's drawing, painting, and etc.  So, I will be taking pictures as soon as the fridge is covered and there is no room left.  Then I can scrapbook them.  I just don't have the room for all is cute things.  Plus it will be fun to actually have every thing laid out and see his progress in school and his art work. He amazes me every time he comes home and tell's me about his day at school.  Every week, I'm sure he gets easier to understand.  Can't wait till we can quit guessing half the things he says.
 Though we had a cute little conversation with him on Saturday morning.  We were eating breakfast and he had not eaten his apple slice.  I had told him that if he wanted to go to grandpa's house next week end he needed to finish eating it.  That has been the bribe for the last week, most of the time it works.  But after a few minutes of pouting he turned to Adam and said you go to Grandpa's house you eat apple.  Silly boy tried pawning it off to his Daddy. 

2 comments:

  1. I had a friend who thinned out her kids school projects like this;
    She had an area in the hose where the kids could hang their pictures on a piece of yarn using cloths pins. At the end of the week the kids and mom would choose their favorite one to keep. Then every couple of months they would go back and look at the stuff they had and choose a few more to get rid of. She said it helped the kids not feel so bad that THEY got to choose what to throw away and what to keep. I really like your idea of taking a picture of everything though. I will have to show you the pictures of horses Glen has been drawing. I can tell now that he is really trying to get a horse out of his scribbles, they are so cute. Can't wait to see you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the trailer? It looks nice and we have been thinking about getting one. What kind of tree was it? Our tree is huge and we love the shade but we have no idea if the pods are poisoned.

    ReplyDelete