Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Joy of Stickers


Hannah has found a new Love.  Stickers.  There were some stickers that came in the mail last night.  So after dinner Elijah asked if he could have them.  So of course Hannah needed some to.  She placed them every where.  There were a couple that ended up on her back.  Not quit sure how that happened, but it was to cute. 
Today we went to the little parade that the Circus for Barnum and Bailey put on at the Gateway mall.  The kids loved it.  Elijah really love the officer motorcycles and could stop watching them.  I had to persuade him to look at the elephants when they came by.  I then had to tell him he could not ride them. He was a little upset seeing as there was a girl riding one so why couldn't he.  Silly bot.  Her are some pics.
They were both pointing at the elephants.  Hannah of course was giving off her usual screech to let me know that she wanted out to go get them.  I Love straps, that keep them were I want them. 
Elijah finally got a chance to ride the train, or as we now it Trax.  I think he would have enjoyed it alot more if I wasn't having to carry sister and the stroller.  So I will have to take him again when I don't have so much to carry. 

3 comments:

  1. I am so sad we missed the parade, I really wanted to come. Poor Benjamin was feeling so sick last night and this morning. But lots of rest and he feels much better. I am glad you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got to see the circus show in Cedar City years ago. How did the kids like the clowns?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They didn't particularly care for them. But there were only like three or so, and near the elephants so they might have gone unnoticed.

    ReplyDelete