Monday, October 25, 2010

Just in Time


 To start off, I had to share, because all I could do was laugh.  Earlier this day Hannah had tried pouring her own syrup on her crepes and ended up getting it every where.  Daddy had had to deal with the mess.  So later in the day she also tried pouring her own cereal, because I just wasn't fast enough.  So most of it ended up all over the floor.  The thing is she just looked at us like we were complete insane when we told her to stop.

 So two weekends ago we went to Utah lake to get some last fall fun.  And it is a good thing to with the way the weather has turned this last several days.  We had my family, mom, dad, Shannon, Zach, and Dante, Reanna, Ruth, Benjamin, and Glen.  Dad's Dad showed up with his step mom for a short time.  

Hannah has discovered how to get the power wheels four wheeler to go.  Know we just need to work on the steering.

 Elijah and Reanna

 The kids just had a blast while we were there.  Both Elijah and Hannah enjoyed the boat this time.  Hannah went with Grandma and Grandpa so I was told that she stood at the front of the boat with both hands over board getting the waves.  She was soaking wet when they got back, so was Grandma.

 All the kids asleep on the way home.  Even Daddy was worn out.
Becasue the kids were afraid to get in the water last time we were in Cedar.  I decided that trips to the pool were in order.  They really enjoyed them selves.  Hannah had no problem walking till her head was covered with water.  Silly girl is going to be the death of me.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you guys had a very fun and memorable day. Wish you were here.

    ReplyDelete