These are just some random pictures that I got of Adam and Elijah wrestling around.
Elijah really did have Adam in a good hold right here. Took him a minute to get out of it.
Especially after Hannah started in on the fun.
Today I was racking up some leaves before the garbage trucks came to pick up our three different types of garbage. We get a brown can for yard waste, blue for recycle, and green for every thing else. And we don't get a chose about if we want it or not. Isn't that nice. Anyway, the kids decided to help. See, don't they look helpful?
This is actually Hannah's first time getting to play in the leaves. Last year she didn't like the feel of grass let alone leaves. She Loved it.
So, I as any other regular mother I HAD to step away to use the bathroom. Usually that might be a huge mistake when there is lots of noise or even worse when there is no noise. You sit there wondering what could they possibly being doing in their. Or you might be thinking of these possibilities. House trashed, kids screaming, or wrecking havoc on the computer, purse now all over the floor, or some other catastrophe. After wards thinking was going to the bathroom really that important. I am sure I could have held it till they went to bed.
Luckily after thinking these things, I calmly open the door, take a deep breath and get ready to start tackling kids. But to my great surprise there are the two kids sitting in front of the t.v. together watching Blues clues, each drinking a shack. So in the time I was in the bathroom Elijah had started a movie, got them each a shack and opened it for them, and gotten straws to put in them. All of this with out making a mess in the kitchen. As you can see after telling them for 257th time to pick up the toys I had given up till bed time. So the living room was all ready a mess and did not happen while in the bathroom.
So this is probly more then any one really wanted to hear but you made it through.
I sure laughed hard when I read the part about the bathroom. "Was going to the bathroom really that important? I could have held it til they went to bed." So funny.
ReplyDeleteYou got off easy. Lucky!
ReplyDelete