Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I finally did IT!!!

I finally broke down and did it.  I went and got Hannah a hair cut.  She has been needing it for a while, but just couldn't bring myself to do it since it took for ever for her to finally get any hair in the first place.  The picture doesn't do it justice but it turned out really cute to get it even.  Her curls popped out more and just plain pretty. 
And of course she has her usual grim-is when some one looks at her.  She was in a hurry to get to the slide they had at the front of the place.  So she wasn't interested in having a picture taken. 

1 comment:

  1. Way to be brave. What a fun place and I really like that they give you a lock of hair. I wish they had something like that here.

    ReplyDelete