Monday, February 28, 2011

Feb 28, 2011

President Harold B. Lee taught: "Testimony isn't something that you have today and keep always.  Testimony is either going to grow and grow to the brightness of certainty, or it is going to diminish to nothingness, depending upon what we do about it.  I say, the testimony that we recapture day by day is the thing that saves us from the pitfalls of the adversary," 
I truly need to remember this each day so that I can survive each day.  Easier said then done, true.  I do have a testimony, and I know that is why no matter how irritating life gets that I can get past each hurdle.  Though each hurdle can be longer or shorter then the next. 
I can I tell you I love what comes from the mouths of kids.  The other day I was having a rough day.  Still not feeling great my self I had two sick kids and the house was bugging me.  I was sitting on the couch and was crying and Adam sat next to me hugging me.  Wait I got to back up just a little.  Earlier that day Elijah was having a hard time breathing so I had put him in the bath with some Euctilipius.  After wards he was feeling so much better.  So while Adam was hugging me Elijah came up and asked what was wrong.  Adam told him I wasn't feeling well.  Elijah then said I needed to take a bath then I would feel better.  He can be so sweet some times.  Sure do love him.

1 comment:

  1. Kids are always surprising you with their sweetness and funny/thoughtful things they do. I'm sorry about your hard day, but this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete