Monday, February 7, 2011

Rambling

Know look at these cuties.  Some times I feel so over whelmed of being Mom that I want to cry and say no more.  But then they go and do some thing cute and funny.  Both of them love to give hugs and kisses.  Elijah is such a sweetie when comes to him getting things.  When ever we give him some thing he straight away starts saying thank you, thank you.  Hannah she just gives you that adorable smile that breaks me most of the time.  Its these things that make feel that I could have more kids.  As Adam and I have discussed trying again I some times get a little emotional as all that has to be done in order for that to happen.  Some or most of you know that for me to get pregnant I have to take fertility drugs.  The cost, the time, the emotional roller coaster of wondering if it worked, how long, will I have to do it again next month, how many times can I take the drugs before they won't work any more, and the big one will I miss carry.  That one being a big one that is hard to get past.  I do, but it is still hard.  I do count my self as blessed at the wonderful kids I have now but I have to keep remembering this as we try all these things.  Adam is so awesome as he is patient with me.  In my ups and downs.  So why am I posting this.  Just to get it off my mind.  And so people will stop asking me when we are going to have another one.  It seems like when your youngest gets close to being 2 people assume it is time to start again.  Those who read this isn't any of the people who keep asking, that is why I am comfortable to write some thing hear.  Lame I know.  I have a friend who's family struggles with having more kids and it is a blessing to see how strong they are despite what they go through.  She is a great mom.  
Any way enough with the rambling.  Hope every one has a great day.

5 comments:

  1. I had no idea you had to do so much. If you decide to try keep us posted and I will most definitely keep you in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one trial I am Gratefull that I don't have to endure is miscarriage. It is hard enough dealing with infertility, but having the uncertainy with it would be tough!
    Always remember I am you infertility buddy and I have an understanding ear if you need to vent :) Maybe we can in the family way togethor and be prego buddies togethor!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it the best moms have trouble with fertility and the worst moms (me) do not have enough trouble getting pregnant? I guess we have our own struggles and challenges to make us better people. Just know that we love and support you in whatever struggles you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. Michelle, you are not the worst Mom. If I remember right you do love your kids right. Then that is the most important thing for them. Not a clean house, not what ever the world says is the best. Our Heavenly Father will be the judge of that.You are trying your best in what you have been given. Use the skills you do have, and you do have them, and you will do great.

    ReplyDelete