So if you don't want to hear or read anything about some one in the bathroom STOP READING right know. This post contains some bathroom hummer.
So I am sitting in the bathroom with Elijah walk's in and says "Mom, what are you doing."
"Going potty."
"Why you making funny faces."
"Because."
"becasue, why."
"Because I haven't been able to go for a couple days so it hurts a little."
"So why the funny faces, Mom."
So many question for a little boy, I needed him out of the bathroom, and the way this conversation was going he wasn't going to leave any time soon, so I had to think fast, and this was my relpy.
"Mommy is making funny faces so that maybe I will laugh and then I will forget it hurts to go potty right now. "
"Can I try."
"Sure."
So he sits down on Hannah's potty and starts making funny faces. I couldn't take it anymore and I busted up laughing. That is when he jumps up and says "It worked mom."
And runs off.
What an experience. He has hit the stage where he asks why about every thing.
He he. When E was at that stage she didn't come in with me, but she did do other embarrassing things. We were at a public restroom and she started talking with everyone in there. Having a strange child ask, "What are you doing in there?" is so humiliating.
ReplyDelete