Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What I can't believe I got done!!!

So yesterday morning we got up about 6:30.  A littler earlier then usual but not to bad.  Except for one thing.  I dreamt that I was running a back country marathon.  So I woke up more tired then when I went to bed.  Not cool.  Despite that I got the Laundry room clean, Hannah's room, which has all the toys in, and 6 loads of laundry cleaned and folded.  Good right.
So I was deffinitly looking forward to bed wen it came around to it.  But now, I laid their for ever trying to turn my mind off.    I finally got to sleep some time after 11:30.  Not be bad, unless a daughter decides to wake up at 5:11.  So we started another day out early.  So far today I have manged to get the bills paid, clean the kitchen, the dining room, and biked to the store and back.  I Love my Burley.  Helps save on gas. Any way.  I am now ready for bed, to bad in is still only 2 p.m. I sure hope sleep comes fast tonight.

But despite not having much sleep for the last couple nights I can't believe how much I have gotten done.  Since Every one as recouped from every thing that has gone on several weeks ago, I have actually had more energy since, well I can't remember.  We are beginning to think that it wasn't the flu that initially caused my digestive system to shut down, but that it was the final straw.  The family Dr. thinks that what ever it was has been building up for a while know.  And when I got the flu my body said it was done. 
What ever it was I am glad it is over with.  It has been a long time since I have been able to feel this energized and able to accomplish so much.  I think the kids really appreciate it to since I can really get down a play more. 
Here's to more days.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy days. I see you are putting your sleep deprived mommy super powers to good use. I am happy to hear you are all doing well, isn't it nice to have a break from sickness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! SO happy to hear you are feeling better and having energy! I know that feeling of feeling back to "normal" and loving it! Hope it lasts for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are feeling better! Being sick is the pits!

    ReplyDelete