Monday, April 11, 2011

Hannah is 2

We had a great couple of weeks.  To start off back at the beginning of February I had bought Hannah big girl panties.  She was so excited, so Adam and I decided it was time to take her out of the crib and let her get use to her big bed for about two weeks.  Well by the time we got her use to it, is when are a month of Hospital visits and recovering began.  So about a month ago we pulled the panties out and tried putting them on her.  Nope she wouldn't have it.  She through a fit if I even got close to her with them.  So let just say I wasn't going to push her.  So little over two weeks ago I was getting Elijah ready for school and getting his lunch ready, when Hannah she brings me her panties and says change.  So I quickly put them on her and turn back to getting lunch ready.  Well I got Elijah on the bus and then Hannah shouts that she needs to go potty, so I run in expecting an accident, nope we made it to the potty.  So From that point we have not had any diapers.  I Love this girl, she was ready, the first day we had two accidents, the next day a couple more.  Today I can she is pretty much potty trained.  She has a accident her or their but not to many.  She is even keeping her bed dry.  I Love the fact that I can say she potty trained for she turned two.  I LOVE IT.
Any way conference weekend my brother came to visit and we took the kids to the park.  Her are some pictures of them just enjoying the weather.

 Hard to believe that this is the very next day.  Dumb snow.  Any one remember what spring is suppose to be like.
 This week we celebrated Hannah's 2nd Birthday.  She has this thing for Blue's Clue's.  So her cake was oh so simple.  A paw print. 
 Daddy BQing. 

 Hannah discovering her presents.  She got a new baby and a stroller, some more baking pans for her kitchen and shopping cart, and an apron.  She is loving pushing them around.
 Sorry, after we ate she didn't want any cloths on.  So you get her birthday suit, almost.


 Got to Love that Smile.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Hannah!! Sounds like she is the same point of training as Leta and she is six months younger thats awesome :)
    The last picture is my favoritest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her face is changing so much. I remember her birth. Has it been that long? Good for her that she is choosing to have interest in the potty. Adam is still considering it his mortal enemy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday hannah. you guys planning on filmore this year?

    ReplyDelete