Wow are lives have been very busy lately, and for a good reasons. We are preparing to move. Yes, I know, you all are saying again. Well that is the story of my life. I will tell more about this a bit down the blog. First all start with what we have been doing.
Photo top and below: On April 16th, we went down to Cedar for a surprise birthday party for Adams Mom. She celerbrated her 60th. It was fun to be around family down there. Below is is a brother and his daughter. To cute aren't they.
This is picture of the newest member from Adam's family. If any one knows Tiffanie, this is er 5th. Little Jayden, and I am only joking on little. This kid is huge. He is only 7 months and looks like he should be older. He so cute though. Makes me wish I was having another, but that will happen soon enough, I hope.
While we were down in Cedar Hannah got her birthday gifts from her grand parents down there. A buetiful black horse. She slept with for the first week we got home, and now is in rounds with all her other dolls or stuffed animals. She is very good at making sure they all get a chance to be with her during the week. Silly girl. Did I mention she is still doing so good on the potty training thing. We messed up a bit when we took our trip, but now were back on track.
So for the last several months this is what my living room or office looks like by the end of the night. Yes, it drives me nuts, but sure how to cure him of it just yet. Elijah has become a drawing maniac. By the end of the night I feel like if I see one more paper I will scream, but what can I do when he wants to learn to do something. He gets so frustrated some time though because he is such a perfectionist. Ya, that is my fault, but he will start drawing and get up set that it doesn't look right so he throws it on the floor and starts again. This specific day and night he wanted a bus. Neither I , nor my Mom could do it right so he spent 2 1/2 hours trying to draw one. He finally got one done just before bed. I can't wait for there to be some more sunny days so He can be out side in stead of inside and decorating my floor.
Well, Easter came and I all most for got. I know bad ha. I got a little preoccupied with starting to pack and the house looking like a tornado that I forgot. Good thing I bought stuff a month ago when a store was closing and got everything for 75% off. Well we did manage to have a good day. We decorated eggs that morning before church. Wen we got home the kids came inside while I went to see if the Easter bunny came yet. Sure enough he had come and went. Elijah wasn't to happy that the Easter bunny didn't stick around so he could say Thank you. So to calm him down we agreed that we could write him a letter and tell him thank you. Way to cute. The kids kinda had a hard time understanding why we celebrate Easter but they'll get it.
Don't you love her shoes. Se has out grown her regular Sunday shoes and silly mommy for got to get new ones wen she went shopping.
Yesterday and today were just beautiful. We spent a lot of time out side this morning playing. I needed to work in the garage this morning for a while so Hannah was not happy that I wouldn't pull her in the wagon for longer then the 5 minutes that I did. So Elijah , the big awesome brother, tried holding the wagon and drive is four wheeler at the same time. When that wasn't working he asked if he could tie it to his four wheeler like a trailer. I didn't think that was really going to work, Elijah disagreed and showed me were there was a place to tie it to. Wen he showed me, sure enough there was a little whole that looks like it was suppose to pull some hing. I love when the kids can say some thing will work and prove me wrong some times. It makes me feel good that they are learning so much. Well we found a zip tie and got them together and he was able to give his sister a ride and still have fun. Pretty soon they had me pulling them. Can I tell you I wish I had one of these when I was younger it is so much fun.
Well that about somes up what we have done for that last little while.
Except for the packing and moving part. Adam and I have decided that we are to move back down to Cedar. There are quit a number of reasons, like; the job he works at now treat people horrably, we hate it up here minus the friends and family we have up here. But the number one reason is a little personal but I want to share just a bit of it.
I can not stress the importance of communicating with your husband and wife. When we were deciding to move up here We did it because 1. Adam said he had prayed about it, but didn't because he thought it was what I wanted. 2. I thought he prayed about it and I was so stressed about things that I wasn't sure what we were suppose to do. So we came up here both not really sure why and assume that it was the right thing to do. WRONG. We have had so many problems while here that we have been so miserable. That is until about a month and a half ago when Adam and I were really able to sit down and talk with each other. And I mean really talk. When we did we really were able to find out that we hadn't really been talking like we thought we were. I can tell you right now that since we have really been talking and have stopped amusing things that we have grown so much in our marriage. So who knows, maybe through all that we have been through this year our purpose was to become closer to each other.
But through all this we have spent a lot of time talking, praying, and all those things that help in receiving answers to bettering our lives, we decided that we were to move back. We are so excited to be going back and being near some family and friends down there again.
So good by to family and friends up here we will be back to visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment