Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Weekend

So I had to share this photo I got the week before Christmas.  I took like 200 pic (thank goodness for Digital pics)  as we were heading to town along Lund hwy.  Because the car was moving I was hoping a least one picture would come out.  Lucky me I got several, but this one I love. 
 For Christmas this everybody came to our house.  After having every one here, surprising enough my house is still standing.  We had our big Family Christmas party the day before.  Usually most years there are more Christmas photo's then you know what to do with, but this year with having so many people in the house, being behind the Camera most of the time did not work well. 
Zack and Karrah

Ruth

Dad

John and Glen

Me awesome Dente, who has amazing lungs.  You can see Hannah and Shannon in the back.

Zack, Karrah and Bryon

Elijah

Reanna

John and Benjamin

Zack, Reanna, and Bryon

Elijah was super excited about his leapster 2. 

Aunt Ruth and Hannah in her new Dress.  Andrew and Shannon in the back.

Dente

So we went to the park to take family pictures that weekend.  As we were leaving I turned around and found my nephew looking like this We all thought it would be great to put a light saber in his hands.  Aint he cute.

My amazing princess.
We had a great holiday season and love the time we have to spend with family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment