Monday, November 28, 2011

Elijah's Birthday Party

Last Wednesday night we celebrated Elijah's birthday.  We had Grandma and Grandpa Haley, and Tiffanie's kids over for cake and ice cream.  Elijah wanted Optimis Primes truck and trailer as his cake this year.  This is as close as it was going to get to looking like it.  Which is ok because Elijah loved it. 




 I love that so far my kids love every thing that they ever open.  This year he got a robot from the Haley grandparents, Thomas the Train Lego set from the Watson Grandparents, a scooter, pads, and an out fit from us and Hannah, and a optimis prime Lego set from his Uncle Andrew. 
 So you have to check this picture of the pumpkin pie I made this year.  This is the first year I have made a pir by myself.  Well, Adam did make the crust.  But I mean it is pathetic that I have never made a pie with out my Mom's help before or I have bought it at the store.  But I really had fun making it.  I also made a cherry pie with the cherries that we picked this spring. 

3 comments:

  1. THat cake is great! looks like he had a fun b-day. I think those leaves on the pie are cool. is that just the extra pie crust?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep. We made a couple pies, so we had a lot of extra crust to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome what a spectacular culinary art you made for both the pumpkin pie and the semi-truck ice cream cake.

    ReplyDelete