Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Elijah

 Elijah turned 5 today.  Time seems to have gone bye so fast.  I could not have imagined the things he brings into my life.  Love, Patience, understanding, creativity, and yes sometimes headaches.  He has grown so much this year.  His speech has sky rocketed, it is not often that I can't understand him.  He reminds me often at how much I need to stop and listen, not to just him, but to every thing around me.  I love that he knows how much we love him.  He doesn't go but a couple hours with out coming up to me tell me He loves me.  I am grateful that he feels comfortable to that and that it doesn't bother him for me to tell him constantly through out the day.  I don't want him to think that I never said or felt that for him.  Though he has his moments of stubbornness that gets him in trouble it is also a strength that he has that makes him do things that I would never thought he could do at his age.  His loves are, trucks, the color red, transformers,  coloring, drawing, cutting, and gluing.  He loves to help with anything that I am doing.  Most of the time I don't mind him helping.  He is an amazing little guy.  Know I'll just have to remember to come back and read this when he is in trouble.  :)    Happy Birthday Elijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment