Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bowling Fun

 So Elijah has been bugging us to take him bowling so last week end that is what we did.  The kids had fun pushing the bowling ball down the ramp.  Elijah was  a hoot watching his reaction each time his turn came up.  Hannah was hilarious as she tired and succeeded in caring the bowling ball by her self. 



 And of course they we were supportive of each other during their turns.

Elijah and his snow angel.
 So I read this thing on line about an easy way to clean the grates on the stove.  And the surprising thing is that is really worked.  Take a gallon baggy and put one grate in it.  Be careful not to tare the bag.  then put 2 T. spoons of ammonia in the bag.  Seal it up for 12 hours and all you really have to do is wipe off after words.  I wood do it right after dinner and so it is ready to clean before breakfast.

And I just had to share this picture of Hannah, Elijah, and Cousin Sarah.  

So I thought a couple of people would get a kick out of this story.  A couple weeks ago we were sitting in church and Hannah was looking at a book with pictures of Christ.  All of a sudden she points at a picture of Jesus were he is were the red robe.  She points at him and says Jesus Super Hero.  It took me a sec to figure out why, then I realized she thought he was wearing a cape.  But how true is that statement that he is your super hero.

No pictures of this because. you really don't want to see what I did to my car last night.  So I was giving my sister in law a hard time because she has a talent of hitting deer on Lund Highway.  Well be careful when giving people a hard time because it come back and bite you in the butt.  Driving home last night I hit a deer.  Now for my sister her car usually just gets a ding or a broken mirror, easy fix things.  Now, I had to go all out and really do things good.  This deer totally smashed the front of my van.  So other then being a little sore today we are all fine, except my poor van, the stupid deer, and my poor wallet.  

Any way I get a much needed weekend next week.  I get to go up to time out for women.  The best Birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment