Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Organized Jewelry Box
Last week after spending yet another hour or more untangling necklaces and bracelets, I had to come up with some thing to make it easier to get ready for the day. I don't have the space to hang jewelry, nor do I like the look of it, so I came up with putting them in little baggies that you can get in the craft section of most stories that have crafts. At wal-mart they were about $2.00 for a pack of 50. They had two different sizes, I ended up getting both of them. For me this has worked great so far. All I have to do is open the jewelry box and reach in a grab the baggie with what I want to wear that day. No searching for the necklace, bracelet, or even the earnings that match, they are all in one baggie. And better yet they aren't tangled together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a genius idea! I love it! I hate that everything gets tangled or separated and the little hooks in my jewelry box are so hard to get the necklaces on. You should put this on pintrist, I bet everyone will love it.
ReplyDeleteI already have.
ReplyDeleteThis is great advice! I hope you don't mind if I included this in our "Jewelry Storage Ideas" board on Pinterest. You can see it at pinterest.com/jewelsmithaz if you'd like. Thanks
ReplyDelete