So first off, I have another picture to share that just turned out perfect. I took this when we were almost home from Wyoming. I don't remember exactly were, but it sure is beautiful. Sorry about the water mark, but I have had people take claim to some of my photo's.
So a couple days before Conference Weekend my brother Andrew was planning a trip up to Wyoming to visit my parents, and it happened that my Brother Zach and his family were headed up the same weekend. Well I wasn't planning on going, but I got a phone call from Adam saying that he wasn't going to be home for the weekend. So, I quickly called Andrew and he hadn't left yet, so I quickly packed in an hour and the kids and I headed up north with Andrew. The first night we stayed with my sister Ruth and the kids got to visit with cousins. The next day we headed off to Wyoming. The kids did really well once again. After we got to Rock Springs Grandpa took us to the park. Grandpa was excited to show the kids the plane and the tank, the kids that it was cool for a minute and then what they really wanted was to go play on the play set. You'd think they had been in the car for 4 hours.
OK, Let me explain this picture. Elijah had just gone down the slide. A minute later we walks over to me says "Mom, my butt hurts" and then he bends over. Did he really think I was going to kiss is Butt better. I looked at him and said "and what you want me to do about it" he just smiles and then runs off playing again. Boy, is boy or what.
We were getting things ready for bed and realized that the mattress that my parents just bought didn't have a pump. So my Dad started blowing it by him self. After he started turned bright red I took it away from him, folded it up and then my brother just plopped down on it. Didn't turn out the way he thought it would, as you can see.
So, take a really close look at this picture. OK, notice any thing funny about this picture. OK, it was probably just me. After the guys got home from Priesthood meeting we were playing a game and I looked up and it just dawns on me that all the guys had undone their ties to the same length.
This is the first time that any of my kids have ever gotten out of their cloths while they were asleep.
My nephew Dante. Yes he has curlers in his hair. If I am correct he asked for them when he follow Grandma to the back Bathroom.
At the College that mt Mom works at they have a little tour of Dinosaur exhibits. I hadn't noticed the picture I took until today when I download it to the computer. When I saw Elijah's stance, I about died. This is so not him when it come to getting pictures of him. The following picture is more like the usual. Unless uprising him.
Dante wearing Uncle Andrew's hat.
The other night come home from a church activity we saw these Deer just to the side of the road on Midvalley rd. There were about a dozen of them.
Decorating Easter eggs. The kids had fun decorating and listening to Adam tell them why we celebrate it.
Elijah decorated one of his eggs with a picture of Jesus.





























Your Mom works at WWCC?! I graduated from there in 1998. What a small world. What does she teach? Does Susan (I forgot her last name) still teach math? She is LDS and voted for me for valedictorian. Oh, I miss it there. Don't you just love the beauty of the school (especially thr dinosaurs)?
ReplyDeleteYou are so good at taking perfect candid shots, its no wonder you have to put watermarks in them.
ReplyDelete