Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Here we go again :)
Well once again I have been called as the secretary in the Relief Society Presidency. I guess this goes to say that really spelling and grammar don't really matter. If it did they would definitely not be calling me. It made feel really weird the first time I got called because, well the President and one of the counselors were my Young Women leaders. So when when I got asked a week ago I was OK with it. I had done this before I can do it again. Then I started getting nervous, not because I don't like the ladies in the Presidency, but because I didn't know them well and they don't know me. Seeing that it is a different ward and each presidency works differently. Then their is the fact that in the ward I was in in Young women's knew me they new that I had once been I little out going and well they knew me before I had the beginning issues with Min-ear's. There is nothing like knocking your head hard enough because you get so dissy you fall and that it changes the way you talk, and how to put words together in the right way. Not that I was good at it before mind ya. That and that my hearing has gone done hill. I was hoping that it
wouldn't get worse but I guess I should be grateful that I still have
as much as I do, and trust me I am. But these ladies now didn't know me before. I know it sounds dumb when I am saying but, it did get me very nervous. Well tonight we had our first meeting. Not to bad and definitely some things that will be very different then last time I served but I don't think I am going to have a heart attack now. Thanks for letting me vent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You where awesome before and you will be awesome now! Did I know about your ears? Humm not sure, either way good luck you will be great :)
ReplyDelete