Friday, October 12, 2012

Conference and Lots of Fall Fun

A couple weeks ago I told Hannah that as soon as I was done eating that I would paint her nails.  She got mad at me and went to her room pouting.  So that is were I thought she was.  About 5 minutes later she came in, handed me the nail polish and showed me how she could do it her self.  After checking the bathroom to make sure she hadn't got it every where, she didn't get a drop any where but on her figures, I decided she didn't do half bad for her first time. 
 On conference weekend we headed up to Yankee Meadows and the reservoir. We listened to conference on the way up and enjoyed time up playing and then listened to conference on the way back down.  The kids got tired of me taking pictures but as soon as we got up there they ad a blast.  Poor Elijah was so upset when it was time to go.








 Adam tried teaching Elijah to skip rocks.  I didn't really work so Elijah Climbed on on the rocks and Hannah just through rocks. 

 Being Silly.
 Hannah is actually jumping in circles.  She did this for about 5 minutes.
 Doesn't get more perfect then this.  Family, fun, conference, food, and just relaxing. 


 After coming down we headed over to Paragonah and got pumpkins.  Elijah Had a blast trying to find the best pumpkins.  Hannah was helping at first but got tired of it and went and played in the car.



 Some more pictures up at Yankee Meadows.


 After getting our pumpkins we went through the maze that is new this year.   It was really good.  It wasn't to easy but still simple enough for the kids to do it.  Elijah wanted to take lead and got us to the end.  He has always been really good with mazes.

 If you found a marble in the maze you would get a treat at the end.

1 comment:

  1. Looks super fun! Lisa was teaching the kids to skip rocks the other day near the river. Glad you had a good conference weekend. The fall leaves are very yellow almost solid.

    ReplyDelete