Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I realized I never posted about a Christmas and is has been almost two months since posting last.  So I got a few photos of Christmas and other stuff to let you we are alive.  Christmas Eve the kids made cookies for Santa.  When we asked them what colors they wanted to make the frosting it was blue and pink.  I made green just because we had extra frosting.  When I asked them about Christmas colors they still insisted on having Pink and Blue and so it was. 
 Hannah was so happy to get her very own big blanket with matching bedding.  And Elijah was excited to get his very own Cowboy Hat, though this one had to be returned for a bigger one.

 Lately Elijah has been able to make his very own train tracks set up with out help.  Mostly he does need help getting bridges up.  It amazes me every time what he can come up with when he puts his mind to it.  He loves to build things right now.  He thinks every thing can be fixed and if it can't he figures out some way to still use it.  He is such a big help when he isn't fighting with his sister.  Just this morning he and Hannah picked up the living room while I was still in bed.  It is days like this I need to remember because on days that he turns to arguing and pouting I will need to remember that he really is sweet kid.

Hannah wanted a picture of her in her dress that Grandparent Watson's gave her a while back.  She had been wearing it with a shirt under it because it went to low and was so excited that she didn't need to have it on anymore.  Plus, to Grandma Watson's hope, Hannah has a great love for butterflies and Fairies.  Fairies because they have wings and of course if you know Tinker bell you would also know that Fairies paint butterfly wings.  So she needed to show off the butterfly necklace that came with the dress.  Hannah wears a dress most of the time right now, and it is only when I teller she can't that she wears pants and even then she isn't to happy about it. 

Well I am on the count down now, we got 12 weeks before Baby Saige comes, and I can't wait.  Oh, Hannah is so funny if you ask her what the baby's name is she will always say Saige Kalianna, and she will correct you if you don't say the whole thing.  She corrected Daddy the other night and all we could do is laugh. 
I am ready to be done simply because for the last two weeks I have been counting carb's and all that fun stuff that comes with Gestational Diabetes.  Including poking my self 6 times a day.  I am hoping that when I see the doctor they will lower that amount at the end of the month.  I have lost 5 pounds since starting the whole meal plan and not sure it is good at this point, but what can I do.  It gets bad when you dream of counting and measuring food.  It was bad when we had to do it when my lived with us and was so glad when didn't have to do it any more.  I think what makes it hard is that GD isn't something that Makes me sick or not sick can't tell I even have it except the blood levels.  At least it will go away when the baby comes.  So 12 weeks or less and counting. 

We have been working really hard to find something for Adam locally for work.  We just put in a application, so with many prayers we are hoping he gets it and that is pays enough of course.  We give thanks for those that are always keeping there eyes open for us. 

We hope every one else is doing well.

2 comments:

  1. I'll miss him hanging out here on occasion, but I REALLY hope he gets that closer job. It would be great to have him home, I can't even imagine how you do it, you are tough stuff. We will all pray he gets a closer job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a job far away from home is so hard, but I have to keep reminding myself that at least it is a job. We are praying for you, too.

    ReplyDelete