OK, once again I have fallen behind. Isn't that the way it works with blogging though. So today you will get Adam's Birthday, Easter, Conference, and Hannah's Birthday.
First, here is a wonderful picture of the kids. This really is so them. They really do care about each other, though it seems they fight a lot.
For Adam's birthday this year, when asked about what he wanted his cake to be like, He said surprise him. So I did. My sister in law and I came up with doing a cake that looked like a trains game board. It turned out better than I thought it would. Adam loved it of course, but then again he would never tell me other ways. :)
I have no words to describe when brothers get together, other then STRANGE and SCARY!!!
Every one seemed to have fun, and we were delighted to have Adam's brother Jonathan joins us that night. He usually is working.
For Easter this year, I was way unprepared. I had not planed on Adam being home so hadn't thought of doing anything. So, last minute dinner preparations were made, and Adams parents were invited over for Dinner. We decorated eyes Sunday morning and had a little egg hunt after church. We also got a little behind that day, because some family had to go to the hospital so we took there kids. So dinner took longer to get ready, and we ate really late. But once we all sat down we were able to relax and enjoy each others company.
My nephew Tyler, Elijah, Hannah, and my niece Emily.
OK, this is so Hannah. A couple weeks ago my sister in laws Jessie and Brittney and all our kids, minus school kids, headed to the park. We all had a great time visiting and enjoying the beautiful SPRING day.
Emily loved the swing and even fell asleep after being pushed four a half hour.
My beautiful nieces, Morgan and Candace.
A little over a week ago we had the wonderful opportunity to watch LDS Conference. For those of my friends who aren't sure what that is, it is my Church "The Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints" time when we are able to listen to our prophet and apostles speak to us. We got wonderful news that we will be getting a Temple here in Cedar City. This will be an amazing thing for our community and and surrounding areas. We will be able to attend more often, and the kids will be able to see the Temple all the time.
After Conference we took the kids out shooting Adams to gun and were able to see some of natures wonderful creatures.
Yesterday we celebrated Hannah's birthday. We got our selves a 4 year old girl. She wanted so badly to have a butterfly cake. Since I didn't know when we were going to have her party we got a small cake with flowers at walmart. When we got home I put butterfly's around it and on top and some Tinkerbell stuff. She absolutely loved it.
Hannah opening presents.
We had a great day.
And the awesome news for the week is that Adam will start his new job on Monday. Both the kids and I are so excited. Elijah could tell you all the wonderful things that Daddy gets to do now that he will be home every evening.



























No comments:
Post a Comment