Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Saige Kalianna Haley

Our third miracle baby, Saige Kalianna Haley joined our family April 30, 2013.  The biggest of my babies so far she weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces and was 19.5 inches long.  This little lady has become a great big light in our home.  Hannah and Elijah love her to peices.  I was worried about Hannah and how she would act with the 4 year difference, but she is amazing and very helpful. 




First photo of all the family

Coming Home

Grandma Watson with Saige

When Grandma Watson came down she brought Hannah her birthday gift, and afghan that she made for her.

Big brother helping keep her calm


Adam and my Mom had not been to the temple in a while so on the 4th we headed to St. George.  While they were at the temple I took the kids to a water park since I had forgotten that the Iron Man was going on and the water stream near the library was not really assessable.  The kids had lots of fun while Saige and I just basked in the sun. 

 I had bought some hair bows from a lady and when I got home found this adorable outfit, Adam and Hannah agreed we should use it for Saige's photos. 









2 comments:

  1. Glen says he loves her already, we all agree. We can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so STINKIN' CUTE! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete