Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Milestone


No more Tummy Time!!!
Hannah figured out how to roll over for her belly to her back yesterday. Because she hates being on her stomach I figure it will be a while before she rolls form back to belly. She has also found her soprano voice. At home it isn't to bad and is really cute but, today at church she decided to share her talent with everyone by screeching has much as she could. It would have been really cute if I hadn't been trying to listen to the lesson.
Now for Elijah's little cuteness. So it's been a month since we go Elijah potty trained. Well, I have always had to help him on the toilet when not at home. So, today at church we went to the bathroom and Elijah walked in to the stall, shut the door and, locked it. All before I could in there. So I watched through the crack and he got all ready and on the potty with out my help. my little boy is not so little. Now for the funny part. As I was watching he looked up and saw me watching trough the crack and said "Mom, no. going potty." I'll have to remind him next time he wants me to drop every thing and help in the bathroom.
Well, life is busy as we are preparing for are first family vaction since Adam and I have been married. We are going to San Diego and will be going to Seaworld, and then up to L.A. and then through my mission in Lemoore and Fresno, and then home. We will be camping most of the time and so this will be interesting since the kids have never been. Elijah will hopefully enjoy himself. I now I will, as I watch Elijah exsperince new things on this trip. So I'll post and let every one know how the trip went once we get back. We leave on the 26th and will return the night of the Sept 2nd. It will be quit the week.

4 comments:

  1. That is so fun that Hannah can roll over now! And that Story about Elijah is hilarious! Good luck on your family vacation! Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I hope we have all the luck. We'll need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://scrappingsisters.blogspot.com/

    Here is my cousin's site for free FULL scrapbook kits.

    We didn't know you'd be camping, guess that explains the tent up in the yard. Let us know if you need any help keeping the fort down while you are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for Hannah! We missed you today. By the way, I created a blog today. fallingupordown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete