Tuesday, September 8, 2009

CHICKEN POX

Ok, so anyone that has been around Elijah I am so so so so sorry!!! He has the Chicken Pox. He has had them since Saturday night and I figured they were bug bites because he had been out side alot. So, we took him to church Sunday and to the labor day breakfast. Then Monday night I showed my mom and she said to watch them and then the smorning he had a couple new ones. So we found out that he got the chicken pox. I didn't think he would ever get them because he had been vaccinated. Well, guess what he is one of the 2% that can still get it after getting the shot. Lucky me. Actually he's not doing to bad he only has like a couple dozen pox at the most. He is a little fussier but not much, he doesn't even act sick. Now my worry will be in couple weeks to see had bad Hannah will get them. She wouldn't have got the shot till she was a year, guess we wont have to worry about that now. So I'll be stuck here at home for the week and Elijah won't like that. He'll miss ouat on park day, and not being able to play with are neighbors little girl. Hope I'm still a sain person come next week.

4 comments:

  1. No fun! Hope it will all pass without any problems...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I still think it's crazy that they have a vaccination for chicken pox's... too bad it doesn't work 100%. Hope he gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries about passing it along--that's life. I'm sorry you have to deal with it, though. My mom still remembers my case at 5. I had them everywhere; I mean everywhere. Good thing his case is more mild because of the vaccine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :9 We've missed seeing him out. When he is better, let's play

    ReplyDelete