Well, Elijah is having the time of his life right now. He got an early birthday gift. A PUPPY. My sister in-law Tiffani's dog had puppies on Sept.7 so we got one of the pup's. The only reason is that I fell in love with her. She is a Eskimo/Husky and she got the Husky look. So I get the Husky beauty and the size of small Eskimo. And Elijah gets a dog.
He has been a very good helper. Even takes her to go potty. So, get this Sunday I told Elijah he needed to take the puppy outside to go potty. He took her out and a few minutes later I went out to check on them. Elijah was about to join her in going to the potty. Their he was pulling down his pants. Asked what he was doing and he said "going potty with puppy." So then it came time to explain were is was and wasn't ok to go potty. Got Love Him.
Now look at the face below. She is acting all innocent. Because if you look below she is trying to get to the onion leaves that dropped on the floor and hadn't sweep up yet.
When I first saw her doing this I couldn't help but feel jealous. Look at that flexibility. Wont ever be able to put my self in that position if my life depended on it.
Also one of the newest members of the family is Benjamin Steven Hansen. My sister Ruth had him on the 10th of this month. There are some better pictures of him but I had to show this picture of him. Check out those lips. He looks a lot like his brother Glen.
Any way that is it for now.
He was born on the 11th, but who's counting. Glen loved trick or treating too. Especially the houses that let him grab a candy and keep whatever he could grab.
ReplyDeleteHannah is so beautiful.