Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010


 Halloween 2010 was awesome for our family.
We started out by spending the day at Wheeler Farm.  Ruth and her kids Glen and Benjamin joined us in the fun.  Though very lame for adult, the kids enjoyed a hay maze, pumpkin patch, and a wagon ride.
 Hannah loved to pick the pumpkins up and move them to a different spot.  Elijah said we had some at home so refused to pick one out, so Daddy did it for him.
 Elijah Loved the tractor. 
 Hannah looking through the tractor tire. 


 Hannah and Elijah playing up in a little tree play house at the farm.  They loved it.

 Elijah being very protective and hold sister so she didn't fall out of the stroller.  She on other hand didn't think she needed it.  To think of it, she really didn't.
 So the first picture is what Elijah was doing before I looked away to check on Hannah.  Well when I turned around to watch him a again he was hold a peice of wood that was almost as tall as him about 4 inch or so wide, and drawing on the ground.  The first thing that popped into my head was "How to train your dragon."  You know the part were Hiccup is drawing the dragon and then Toothless takes a tree and starts drawing with it.  What is even funnier, is when I asked Elijah what he was drawing he said a Dragon.  Daddy helped with the wings.  So Elijah was Hiccup for Halloween and Hannah was going to be a kitty, but when I open her costume, half of it was gone.  There was no tail or the kitty ears.  So we decided she was a cute little 70's dancer.  She was cute though.  The kids came out with a good amount of treats.  Good thing that we didn't let them make a second round at the Ward Truck or Treat. It was raining by the time the ward activity rolled around so every thing was inside.  Glad it didn't rain earlier in the day.

3 comments:

  1. Never been to Wheeler Farm. Sounds like quite a lot of fun. Too bad about the kitty costume, but she did look cute anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom said he looked just like him. I wasn't to sure, all I new is the he was cute.

    ReplyDelete