Thursday, November 4, 2010
Just Her Luck!
So we had Hannah's eye appointment on Tuesday and found out that there NORMAL. So She is just lucky in that she may end up with more bumps, bruises, stitches, and later in life I am betting broken bones. Not that that is lucky. But it sounds better then calling her clumsy. Some may say I should watch her more close. True if I don't want to accomplish anything during the day. But since when have I really cared what other none parent people thought. I don't I just thought i would bring it up. Yea, just talking for the heck of it. Oh well I can hope she gets a bit more stable on her feet as she gets older. I was thinking about it and I probably just comparing to Elijah to much. Once he started walking he was a pro at walking, climbing, running, and etc. And I said I would never do that. What was I thinking. Anyway I will let you go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good to know her eyes are good, don't worry some of us just don't have a good sense of balance! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like she has "big head baby syndrome." But don't worry, some day she will grow into her head. And until them just be glad kids are made of rubber, she will bounce back every time she gets stitches, or even broken bones. Kids are just great that way.
ReplyDeleteThis post reminds me of Brad Paisley's song about him wondering if his son will be just like him as a child. He'll have a broken bone every summer. Aren't you glad it isn't some horrific medical problem causing the lake of coordination? Glad her eyes are o.k.
ReplyDelete