Wow, we had a great Christmas. Though poor Santa forgot to drop off Daddies presents to Grandma Haley's House. Instead Daddy had to wait to get home to unwrap his gifts that Santa brought. So while you were looking at the pictures above you may notice that there is somethings that are similar in them. Can you tell. Because getting this year picture reminded me a bit of last year. Since last year Hannah was crying and this year she just had her usual scowl, I am hoping next year she will have a little smile. I can hope right.
After visiting Santa we let the kids play at the mall kids area since they haven't been able to play out side. Elijah wasn't to happy to leave as usual. But that just means that he enjoyed him self as did Adam and I.
This year we went down to Grandma and Grandpa Haley's and uncle David's. It was really nice to be down their and watch the kids with the Grandparents that they don't get to see as often as we would like. It didn't take long for the kids to be crawling all over them. The night before Daddy showed Elijah were he could find Santa. NORAD, keep track of were Santa is, so Elijah had a blast showing Grandma Haley all about it. The next day we had lunch with all the Haley side and a couple other family friends. We all had fun, especially since this year we were the subject to the gag gift, if you would call it that. I thought it was cute though. See, the first year Adam and I were married or was it the second, I can't remember, but we were the givers to a gag gift to David, who is Adam;s brother. I would tell you what it is but will save you from such a thought. But I do have to say I think we are still on top. Sorry Brittney and Jonathan. For those that do not know Adam loves Dragons and I love Horses. So we were given little stuffed animals from Shrek. The Donkey and the Dragon. Now if we could find there kids, it would be perfect.
The kids waiting for us to say it is OK to go into the living room. When we were able to start celebrating Christmas My Mom had a rule that we could not come wake her up or go to the living room till 7 a.m. And this is one tradition that is going to stick. Hannah was the first to wake at 7:30 following a forceful wake for Elijah by his sister. Lucky us, after telling him that Santa had been here he cheered up very quickly.
When he saw his stocking. I am so glad that I got this shot. It made my morning.
Who can resist a face like this.
So look at this picture closely. My BIL David said this was the perfect 50's, or something like that, picture. Here is Hannah in her play kitchen, wearing high heels in a dress out fit.
Hannah very happy about the out fit that her (aunt) Anna got her for Christmas. Hannah really is turning in to a little girl. It is hard to believe that one year ago she was still didn't sit up much and were she is now. Time is an amazing thing. To bad every one of us want control over it. I love this Christmas Season. Love how people can be so thoughtful and loving. Thanks to all those that make our lives so special.
Well, hope every one has a great New years.


Looks like you guys had fun! I LOVE Hannah's face in the first Santa picture. I've only seen her twice and I think I've seen that face before!
ReplyDeleteWe thought about a kitchen set but went on the thrifty side and just got a grocery set instead. Your Christmas pictures look like you all had a lot of fun. Thanks for staying in touch with us.
ReplyDelete