So this is the lamest thing ever but I have never managed to make a snow man. Ever. Adam had to to tell me the secret of doing it. And yesterdays snow was to secret for me to do it. Very wet and sticky, perfect. So not only did I manage to make My first snow man but so did Elijah. Going out side before I had kids was, well not my favorite thing in the world, unless is was to go hiking and swimming, but definitely not in the winter, just to cold. But now that I have kids it is OK to adventure outside a bit more. Trust me I would still prefer to hide away in a nice warm house but watching Elijah's face last night was just to perfect. And to think I only went out side to clear a path to get the garbage cans to the curb.
Hannah looking at the snow man and not quit sure what to think of it.
The arms of the snow man are from the many rose bushes around our place. Might as well have those frozen branches go to use right.
This is some of Hannah's art work, she draws a lot so this just gives you a idea of what is is like. This is for my benefit, because more then likely you really don't care about other kids scribbles. I haven't done this in a while, so there was a large stack to take care of.
The ones below are Elijah's
The ones below are Elijah's
For those who haven't seen my previous post on posting my kids drawings, I take pictures of there projects because there are just to many to hold on to. Then when then have lost there appeal to the kids I take the picture and then, I know close your eyes or hurry and log out so you don't see me say this, but I throw them away. Ya, the first time I did that I thought I would die and was going to regret doing it, but after seeing all the stashes my Mom held on to and stuff and just don't have the room to do it. Any way I am blabbering on so I will most after Christmas or Holiday fun when it is all done.
Congrats on your first snowman! Cute pics.
ReplyDelete