Monday, December 13, 2010

November Fun

Sorry, I know my posts tend to be a bit long, but I love pictures and so I have to share.
 Elijah and Hannah do pretty well at sharing, most of the time.  
 The weekend of the 5th we decorated our tree.  This is the first year since we have been married that we haven't gone to get a real tree.  But It had been to hard to get up the mountains and get a tree.  So we decided to invest in a fake tree last year when they were on sale.  At least till the kids are older and well when we ever get a truck.




Elijah being so excited.  Hence the reason I get few pictures of him now a days.
Punk kid.  One of these days I will get a few good ones.
 The best pillow ever, well when you don't feel good enough to find the real pillow any way.
 Last night we had the Day family Christmas dinner at my Uncle Cary's house.  We had a lot of fun, talking, playing chimes, watching kids play, and playing games.  The picture above is with my Grandma Harrington with her great grand kids.  Most of them anyway.  Elijah didn't want to be in the picture and there were a couple babies that weren't in it either but still got a a lot of them.
 Hannah chillin.


We had a great night.  

3 comments:

  1. So cute. I am all for fake trees. No messy clean up, no stringing lights, no travel to get it. All plusses for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very fun time. Well have to do it again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I got a tree that was prelite, just so I didn't have to deal with the lights. I agree I am so glad that I don't have to deal with the pine needles and stuff. The only thing I miss is the smell of pine.
    West, definitely.

    ReplyDelete