Saturday, June 4, 2011

A lot to take in!!!

WOW, I now I should have updated long a ago.  But hear I am attempting to remember every thing that has happened.  Well, at the beginning of May my sister and I took the kids to the Zoo.  It was so much fun, especially with the Jurassic stuff going on their.  It was fun for me too because I had just got the new camera to mess around with. 








 These flowers were just out side our place in Salt Lake.  They were amazing.  I had been waiting for ever for them to bloom so I could get pictures. 


 Well, 2 1/2 weeks before we planned to move Adam gave his two weeks notice.  You know, being a good worker and ervery thing well, he went to work the next day and was told his last day was the day before.  So with some we moved our move to the following weekend, only 4 days away.  So, there went my thought of having an oganized move once again. 
Any way since it was time to move, much to Elijah's disappointment, his pictures had to come down.  So to cheer him up we got a picture to remind him of his pictures.  I love that he loves to draw, most of the time anyway.
 Well, Elijah and Hannah are so excited.  This is the new back yard in Midvalley Estates.  Look at all the power wheeling space he has.  And thanks to Adams brother we can mow the lawn and back weed area in now time with a new used riding lawnmower.  The kids are so much more happy now that I can just let them go out side and play with out me having to go out with them.  And I am actually getting stuff done since they are put side playing.  I Love the Summer.

 Today we went to the park to play and support our young women in a fundraiser dinner.  Thanks to Uncle Dave the kids showed off some great hair colors.

 Hannah tackling me to the ground. and playing airplane.

4 comments:

  1. Your kids have gotten so big all the sudden! Looks like the move was a good thing for every one, hope your getting settled in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! One of the worst parts about living in the city is our postage stamp back yard. We need to come visit so we can play in yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes you do. and during the summer, because winter you wont be able to play back their because of all the snow.

    ReplyDelete